Profile image for berty876

NHS CUTBACKS VIA STEALTH the real reason for the new "health park"?
Shock horror i hear you all gasp.

Think about this,when saffron surgery was open 3-4 doctors per day plus a nurse serving the bath end of frome.

Now a role reversal in the badcox/critchill/butts/the mount end of frome with only 1-2 doctors at locks hill surgery,and a larger population compared with the bath end of frome.

Very very clever by frome medical practice/mendip care trust.

Of course the losers are the general public,i heard a pensioner lady only yesterday at the new health park saying it cost her £6.20 in a taxi fare just to get there.

Oh yes the glossy websites/PR machine in overdrive saying they will put more buses on for this end of town,how many?2 per day?

BOTTOM LINE IS,£26 million in total spent in 4 years-still no out of hours service,and MIU unit that can basically only change dressings/stick plasters,2 weeks to get an appointment or get miss-diagnosed as i have been on 2 occasions at the "walk in center"by a on duty nurse/pt doctor role.

All they had to do was EXTEND the park road site,at a fraction of the cost of the £11 million to build this eyesore.

This is not just a rant from me,but MANY folks i know who live in critchill area feel the same.

SHAMBOLIC WASTE of our national insurance contributions towards nhs (NOT FREE as the reporters like to add).

By berty876 at 05:34 on 28/12/12

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent